L2RainbowStars
Welcome on L2RainbowStars website Enjoy your time read the forum rules .
Play nice and have fun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2RainbowStars
Welcome on L2RainbowStars website Enjoy your time read the forum rules .
Play nice and have fun
L2RainbowStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM RECRUITMENT

5 posters

Go down

GM RECRUITMENT Empty GM RECRUITMENT

Post  Master Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

L2RainbowStars GameServer Recruit a GM with midle Xperience.

CONDITIONS TO BE HIRED :

1. We don't like the LIARS and we find them very fast .
2. Age Sex Location must be filed in your apply .
3. Xperience on other server , also we can check that trough a program for admins on HopZone .
4. knowing of a foreign language is a MUST , foreign language like : Spanish , English , Greek , Russian , Polish . AT LEAST 2 FOREIGN LANGUAGES SPOKE AND WRITE ADVANCED .
5. Knoing the GM COMMANDS and RIGHTS as GM that can help people .
6. Presence in game min. 8-9 hours every day but The Time CAN BE DIVIDED .
7. To know about their powers and THE LIMITS of having POWERS

8. EXample of APPLY

NAME

Xperience

SOME WORDS ABOUT YOU

FOREIGN LANGUAGES .

YOUR ZONE TIME : CET , EET, USA , ASIA , AUSTRALIA, ETC ....

Question: If you see a player cheating what you do ?

a)you ban him in that second
b) you wait to see how much damage did to the gameplay and ban him
c) you wait until you see if the people that play with him use the same cheat and you
jail /ban them.

Question: If we agree that you will join our team you will leave your old character and other
rights /dutyes that you have as a player and you will not comunicate with other players/
friends like a friend ?

a) Yes right the way I can lose everything
b) I will preservate my old char and not delete it
c) I will play also with my other char maybe is a way to find more cheaters

Question : Note that you encountered a player that will insult you when you not help him :

a) jail him right away for 3 hours and announcing that
b) ban him for 1 day
c) ban chat him for 60 minutes printing and warning others 'couse next time will be jailed
next felony

Question: What you think about cheaters ?

a) they must be eradicated like rats.

b) they exist so we can learn from their mistakes to restrict their damages to our server.

c) Even on Official L2 they exist , YOU CAN't Kill THEM

You can choose what answer you like by writing the question and the option like:

Question :xxxx
answer : a),b),c)

. Complete this task and we will choose one or 2 guys from your aplyes .
Master
Master
Admin

https://l2rainbowstars.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

GM RECRUITMENT Empty Application

Post  Blood Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am

NAME: Adnan "Blood" in game
AGE 18
LOCATION Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Xperience: i had own server 1 year ago.was GM in one american server interlude,l2 europe project was failed,because admin was "away" much time..server was in beta ..
SOME WORDS ABOUT YOU
old player since C4-C5, was GM few time.. activ 10 hours per day...many ppl from my city play l2,voting is my first "quest" and bring here much ppl to raise server..friendly to other GM. "corruption will not be tolerated", cheats bots walkers too,3rd part programs..
FOREIGN LANGUAGES .english,yugoslavian..

Answers to a question added by admin:

Question 1
answer: c) because: i will wait 20-30 minutes to see what player will do next after cheat, he is down Smile
Question 2
answer: a) after my GM position, new story will begin to me Smile
Question 3
answer: c) after that others will learn that is not right Smile
Question 4
answer: a) oh always hate them, like rats !

Ty admin for looking my "CV"
hotmail adress: streetsouls7@hotmail.com

Blood

Back to top Go down

GM RECRUITMENT Empty Re: GM RECRUITMENT

Post  smokey Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:55 pm

NAME GEORGE

AGE 17

LOCATION GREECE,creta

Xperience play 4 years l2 and the 1 be gm in server that closed

SOME WORDS ABOUT YOU: well im a guy that likes to help people and worries about others im sensetive and i like play l2 because of you make friends and can communicate with them

FOREIGN LANGUAGES . Greek,Italian,English (Lower lvl 2 )
ALSO IM 18/24 HOURS ONLINE!

YOUR ZONE TIME : Greek hour

Question: If you see a player cheating what you do ?
c) im choosing this because of my experience

Question: If we agree that you will join our team you will leave your old character and other
rights /dutyes that you have as a player and you will not comunicate with other players/
friends like a friend ?
c) I will play also with my other char maybe is a way to find more cheaters

Question : Note that you encountered a player that will insult you when you not help him :
c) ban chat him for 60 minutes printing and warning others 'couse next time will be jailed
next felony

Question: What you think about cheaters ?

b) they exist so we can learn from their mistakes to restrict their damages to our server. : i choosed that because of my lesson that i took from my teachers they said that hackers a long time ago were for good things so i still believe that ! and sometimes someone called "hacker" can be with the good meaning , but not always

sincerly and respectful
$m0Key cyclops

smokey

Back to top Go down

Post  saga899 Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: Charlie

Xperience: I've been playing since C3, have been Gm in like 2-3 servers (one of them was lineage2worlds) also I was recruited as Anti-Exploiter (cant name the server, ask me later ja)

Some words about you: Quiet, that's all. Im not a kid, just an adult with free time.

Foreign Languages: Spanish and English (Both perfect) I can also understand Italian and Portuguese.

Your zone time: GMT - 3 h , if you want to check, -> http://www.horlogeparlante.com/spanish/uruguay_montevideo_1017.php

1) Question: If you see a player cheating what you do ?
Answer: b) you wait to see how much damage did to the gameplay and ban him. Answer C is useless, and it is kinda stupid to wait for the others to do the same.

2) Question: If we agree that you will join our team you will leave your old character and other
rights /duties that you have as a player and you will not comunicate with other players/
friends like a friend ?
Answer: b) I will preservate my old char and not delete it. I dont like deleting my chars. Plus answer C is also good, when I had the anti-exploiter character I used to play with my normal char to look for l2phx users. About talking to other players and friends, nah, only petitions.

3) Question : Note that you encountered a player that will insult you when you not help him
Answer: None of the answers, I would wait to see what he is going to say and then I'll choose something, depends on the insult, family and racist insults = X days ban.

4) Question: What you think about cheaters ?
Answer: b) they exist so we can learn from their mistakes to restrict their damages to our server.
There are always "cheaters" too but you can always control them (if you know how.)

If you want any other info, ask me by pm.

saga899

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 am

saga899 wrote:Name: Charlie

Xperience: I've been playing since C3, have been Gm in like 2-3 servers (one of them was lineage2worlds) also I was recruited as Anti-Exploiter (cant name the server, ask me later ja)

Some words about you: Quiet, that's all. Im not a kid, just an adult with free time.

Foreign Languages: Spanish and English (Both perfect) I can also understand Italian and Portuguese.

Your zone time: GMT - 3 h , if you want to check, -> http://www.horlogeparlante.com/spanish/uruguay_montevideo_1017.php

Answer: b) you wait to see how much damage did to the gameplay and ban him. Answer C is useless, and it is kinda stupid to wait for the others to do the same.

2) Question: If we agree that you will join our team you will leave your old character and other
rights /duties that you have as a player and you will not comunicate with other players/
friends like a friend ?
Answer: b) I will preservate my old char and not delete it. I dont like deleting my chars. Plus answer C is also good, when I had the anti-exploiter character I used to play with my normal char to look for l2phx users. About talking to other players and friends, nah, only petitions.

3) Question : Note that you encountered a player that will insult you when you not help him
Answer: None of the answers, I would wait to see what he is going to say and then I'll choose something, depends on the insult, family and racist insults = X days ban.

Answer: b) they exist so we can learn from their mistakes to restrict their damages to our server.
There are always "cheaters" too but you can always control them (if you know how.)

NAME YOUR GM NAME On L2Worlds and year you played as GM
Master
Master
Admin

https://l2rainbowstars.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  saga899 Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Master wrote:
saga899 wrote:Name: Charlie

friends like a friend ?

NAME YOUR GM NAME On L2Worlds and year you played as GM

It was Vigilance and by the way, It's not L2Worlds (the one in hopzone) it was a C3 server and was called Lineage2Worlds, the server died in 2004 or so, I became gm in 2003.

saga899

Back to top Go down

GM RECRUITMENT Empty fgdf

Post  dfg Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 pm

gdf

dfg

Back to top Go down

GM RECRUITMENT Empty HI

Post  Antonio Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Name Martin (DeathWisher)

AGE 15

Macedonia Bitola

I wana know why this server is offline plz someone tel me i want it back pzl plz plz

Antonio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down